What will I learn?
- Basic principles of atmospheric science and weather forecasting
- Major systems which influence climate and weather
- The broad range of weather and warning services delivered by the Bureau, and how you can use these to make better, more informed decisions
How do I shape the course for my interests?
You can also customise the course to your needs and interests. Electives include:
- flood warning;
- thunderstorms and severe weather;
- tropical cyclones;
- fire weather;
- marine weather;
- tsunami; and
How much does it cost?
Course cost is $990 (including GST). Please enquire for pricing for group bookings and for courses held at your workplace.
What past attendees say
- “The course really helped to get a better understanding of the meteorology side of our work.”
- “I really enjoyed the course and I am glad I was able to attend. I will be recommending it to others.”
- “Lots of passion to provide us with the best material
Who do I contact?
Phil Perkins (Course Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions for this course are available here.