The Flash Flood Advisory Resource (FLARE) is a website and telephone and email advisory service that supports organisations with flash flood warning responsibilities to design, implement and manage fit-for-purpose flash flood warning systems.
As an online repository, FLARE provides resources such as:
- The adopted approach to flood warning in Australia
- An overview of the agreed National Flash Flood Warning Responsibilities
- Standards and guidelines
- Examples of currently operational flash flood warning systems and agency experiences
- A conceptual approach to developing a flash flood warning system
- Recommended considerations for an effective flash flood warning system
Please 'enrol' in the course to access the contents.